Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Creative_art_3


( i have asked for this flower with U my dear, in silence:)
Till yester eve, I have been travelling in the shiny land, within my circle of bliss, yet I felt deep inside me something was not content, something remained missed, . . as I  was pondering deep in thoughts and travelling in my minds world simultaneously, I received a call from a friend, the same friend whom I remembered that afternoon, about whom I communicated with my circle of friends, I expressed little sadness about the misfortune he was going through despite having all the endowments, not less than that of a prince, and how I wished in my heart to help him focus on present, rather than getting lost in the redundant cycle of hanging by past and future created by our unruly mind, how I wish to remind him a saying quoted by my friends about kumfu panda, that is ‘past is history, future is mystery. And today is gift that is why we call it present.’
So as I pondered and wondered around, his call halted me, and the news he shared moved me so badly, I was shocked; I crossed the boundary of extreme darkness and sadness. He said that his mother has been diagnosed with brain tumor. He also said that he came to know about this an hour before, however the physician has assured that it is first stage benign and his mother will be operated soon &  she will be fine.
Yet this news shocked me so deep as I have known quite much about her, I have met her frequently and adored her for her aptitude, it’s the sum total of all these memory which pushed my senses in an abyss. Yet keeping all these dark side of reality apart, I am trying to be mindful of my present state brought about by the influence of my circle of story tellers. We spoke so much about the importance of family, the importance of belief system implanted upon us by them; we spoke of the faith which could incur miracles in our life. And here again, I wish for the miracle, the boon for the mother.
And just before we began our journey to the shiny land with the boy who wanted to bring his dream into reality, we developed an insight on learning from the minutest of creature-the ant. It’s so humorous to think of the belief we had as a kid, that when the rows of ants cross our path, it will rain. So how we worried about the pouring rain when we couldn’t go to school putting on our shining leather shoes, yet had to satisfy ourselves in gum-boot during the whole rainy season, and how we wished the ants had never been there, never crossed our way, never rained and we could always be happy putting on our shiny little leather shoes. Moreover, as a kid how we observed those little creepy little things, and the rows of black and white patches formed by them on the walls or our garden, while they carried little worms on their back.
However, as we have learnt from the old man to an old tree, we saw plenty of lessons to be learnt from this ant, which was so laborious, and we wondered why we never see them rest for a while, take a short nap, or bask in the warm sun in the winter. And the truth is we have just seen them stay dedicated in their work slowly in steadily, how they made their way from the other way round, if they got hindered in one way.
And thus all of us projected our lesson learnt from ant in the circle of paper to give our contribution to our mother earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment