Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

art_of_expression



It’s little awkward, to confess yet truth cannot be stolen, and so far we know that what we see is the truth and this truth has been seen by you and me and everyone present in the hall.
And the simple yet strange truth is, ‘I cried!’
It’s amazing how tears come to my eyes so quick. It’s amazing how reality confronts you in the predicament in the least expected situations.
Yet I feel, due to the very opening up or due to expression of something happening in the past, I have been helped to develop the forgotten traits, it’s wonderful as well as amazing that those past traits seems so precious at the same time, it’s increidulous to know that I had such trait even when I didn’t know any rules of life. It feels great to know your childhood trait, which gives you a reason to be happy and even be proud of yourself. Somehow I used to say when I was doing my +2 to the friend that you better do the things about which you can think again and be happy then, rather than regretting upon the past. I am happy I have developed some quality in me which makes me smile when I think of them now.
And at this point I wonder what made me change and that too, to change in the most destructive way towards the humanism. I see some of the fault in my slave mentality after joining the job, I was squeezed so strongly under the toes of obligation, and I lost the capacity to express my own self and found happiness wearing the shoes of the other where I could never fit it. And it’s an enormous relief that I have not been trapped in that redundant cycle anymore.
Therefore I am happy as I talk my heart and brain out regarding the ‘natural and artificial environment’. Their differences, and our capability as human, the Supreme Being to change and bring the constructive outcome rather than staying as limbo or pendulum. However, I missed one important point’ which is about, ‘why toppers matters? why financial stability matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment