Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gorgeous life

It’s almost time, now I write about the most positive situations and outcomes I write for you today my dearJ the best thing is I made my heart happy today, with the speed of thught, speed of act, I should say, come on I didn’t expect we will end up at city center, with all those gloss and glaze, it was so much fun eating all those kachauri and chola, yummy! And the anchar, I always love to eat, however it’s something which I must stop eating, it’s not good for my health, I swear. And the jerry, wow! I think I was celebrating my heart’s happiness to the fullest for starting the goal at last.
And the eve I spent with robbins, and all those positive vibes generated by it is amazing, see I didn’t even got angry with someone with whom I otherwise always got angry no matter what. I didn’t get angry at his getting angry at me, I kept smiling, I kept teasing him, and at last he also had to give up and get wrapped in smiles all over, we have indeed shot some fantastic pictures, they will make such a ballistic memory!
And the meeting with you my dear, as always I was charged with brilliant vibes of yours, which prevailed as beautiful smiles in me!
And the positive thing I did was I helped one of the lady sort out the account of what we ate that is 110 rupeees, with serenity and peace. She must have thanked me from her heart, I do the same for giving me to expose the inherent nature of mine, which otherwise remain so much squeezed aomg animosity!
And above all, I taught aron so gracefully to say sorry, as soon as he said sorry for his little act of unkindness, I gave him the biggest hug and the cutest smiles, he smiled back his angelic smile, wow!
This life is wow! I wanna share this invincible truth with you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment