Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Sunday, August 7, 2011

power of contemplation. . .

during these contemplative hours, i quietened hasamukhi, she wanted to come running to my lap and fall asleep, but due to her skin problems and invasion of fleas, i cant let her be free everywhere, even if i do my family will be enraged the next morning, so i needed a powerful soft tool to quiten my best smiley face puppy, and i silently communicated her, the communication was just barricated by the wooden door, i silently yet powerfully projected my heartfelt love to her, the love which will last not just this eve, tomorrow's morning or to some other day but till etennity, whereever she may be, i will be make her feel warm, the feeling of the bond which ensured you-hasamukhi there is someone,. .and it's amazing she seems to have understoodit so she went the other corner of the corrider and fallen fast asleep, . .i am amazed by the power of silent contemplation and little communication in between, which was understood by these two hearts. . . umm hmm, these emotions are flowing thruough my senses like  a smooth flow of smoke around my silent dhukuti, the silence is great, it's slow and lustreously calming . .
and now mind has been struck by yr thoughts,and immediately i wanna be in yr embrace, they say' in love, your need for each other should be exceeded by yr love for each other,' may be my heart is too yourng to understand this so she craves for you immediately, and here and now i can gaze yr charming being in front of my eyes, like the moring glory. .the more i get lost in you, the more i find myself in the ground of responsibility where i am to accoplish my one major task of writing my thesis, once my thesis is complete, a panaroma of horizon will come into view where i can live every moment of my life with you my love, who will fulfill me, . cause baby we are born this way!
and one day i plan to do sth in the field of positive psychology, from the path that i have followed so far, i know my goal, i anticipate it's accoplishment and i know the path, i just need to keep on trading, my dear, it was just a flash of your memory which followed the stream of missing and here i am bathing in the sea of small errands i have to make, before i come to you and fall silently asleep in your embrace, my sleeping beauty!
. . . the woods are lovely dark and deep
    but i have promises to keep
and miles to go before i sleep
and miles to go before i sleep. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment