Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Friday, February 18, 2011

Art and Narration Workshop: like a beckoning of the dawn. . .

The creative expression rippled around the peace zone of Ankur Counseling Center, during the one hour session of ‘art and narration therapy: a peacemaker exercise’ by the creative studio Nepal on Feb 18th 2011,Friday.
Every heart has a story to tell in the most beautiful and loving way and the counselors who work with the children with the utmost empathy has simple and beautiful story expressed in the child like manner.

The thing I will remember forever is the story itself, then the feelings and perceptions brought forward of different people by the story.
Indeed, some other phenomenal words were spoken which I will take time to reproduce as I kept myself so close and tight out of little nervousness in the beginning session.
After all, it’s a day of nostalgia, my favorite pastimes, I believe in the coming days, the knot of deference will loosen slowly to exhibit the best or the not best part of everyone, to learn heal and transform further and forever.
And here and now, I am feeling the circle of positivity around me, like a beckoning of the dawn. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment