Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Thursday, January 20, 2011

glimpses from the art and narrative workshop:-)

As the pin wheel of life rotates, so does my thoughts, having been empowered by the qualities learnt from my family, friends and teachers. Yet the simple truth is thoughts have been empowered by implanting them as words and now what remains is giving them life, I can give them life by bringing them into action to bring the change in my life, such that other could be awed by these happenings and be inspired back. As I have learnt these characters observing them in the life of people who matters most, so they will learn observing from my life for whom I matter most. And the simple truth to be shred at these moments is I will always treasure the qualities of selfless giving, compassion, skillful means, action, discipline, respect, freedom, love, humor and acceptance. These are the characteristics I have learnt from the ‘circle of bliss’.
As I tried to be the tree of shelter and protected and giggled with the children playing under me, I was so inspired by the tree standing little away from me, she was a cherry tree. It was winter, and cherry blossomed all around, i saw a little child surrounded by the gloomy cloud of life’s misery, she was crying and she sat under the cherry. I saw that the pink blossoms couldn’t bear the pain of a child in which she saw the reflection of all beings who suffer undeserved. She was hurt for a while, she was hurt not because of the child but because of the very fact, that she cant reconcile her in silence, so with all her might she thought and came up with a simple idea of dropping one cherry blossom. Giving away a cherry blossom means amputating her own live part, she knew yet she happily did it, for the sake of the ailing child whose pain was greater to her than her own. As the flowers dropped one by one, the child observed in fascination. And in her sweetest expression she giggled. In her happiness, the child slept under the shade of very tree. As the child slept, cherry danced in her own rhythm. She healed the wound of her amputated parts with the shine she saw in the eyes of the child when she smiled. Cherry learnt, with simple act of kindness, we can bring happiness unlimited which keeps on growing like the ripples in the water. Cherry shared the happiness with me, I have shared with you, I know you will share with many other and it will keep on growing. We are ever expanding the circle of happiness..

So, we kept on swinging with the moments, with the moments by moment’s awareness, we kept on dancing with the flow. I have seen some dance with the flow of water; I have seen how the spontaneity of water and my friend created such a synergistic effect which changed the whole experience of flow. Indeed I too have enjoyed the flow in plenty many circumstances of life and in ‘apart from life’ experiences, whether that be dancing like crazy, singing like baby, or moving like slavy. Yet I will ever remember my experience of flowing with the air, in between the dense forest and the deep bhotekoshi river, when I struggled between the life and death experience in the last resort. I will ever remember the flow I caught when I trapped myself in the dark cell of the meditation camp. Those were the moments of flow when I have stood above the reality of fear.
And I will never forget to challenge the artificial flow, to the natural flow. I am ever too grateful to my circle of mates, who helped me express the unexpressed thoughts, feelings, emotions which could transform my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment