Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Makwanpur diaries_1



So our formal journey starts today from here, as we have completed the pilot study at manahari, we are done with the final correction with questionnaire, we have entered the data in excel sheet, and for the journey we have packed our bag and now again heading for the real research to makawanpur, our first destination is kalikatar, for that we will reach at manhari first, and the next morning we will be heading for kalikatar, but before the journey even begins, staying beside our ‘sumo’ we had a group photo, all dashing and smashing group, let’s see who will be transformed in what way while the research goes, during the ongoing process of life!
Our Team: Renu, Ishan, Nabin, Laurel, Nirajan, Mamta, Kalpana
We started our journey around 11, rupesh wanted to see me, unfortunately we couldn’t make it. never mind, I called him first as soon as we reached manahari, indeed the wind blow was awesome on the way, sandesh dai drove the sumo like a Robocop on the highway ( from hetauda to manahari) I was so acutely aware of my senses, my heart was pounding out of fear or out of sharp awareness.
Eventually we reached our destination, now we are resting at karmacharya hotel. It’s an average location to live at; the rooms are fairly spacious to fit in 4 females and 3 males each, yes we are 7 people team. However I have given away my mat to boys’ team as one of them will have to sleep on floor due to availability of only one bed.
The water pump is indeed too heavy my friend, takes 4-5 deep breaths out of me to fill one bucket of water and the toilet are latch less, with lots of peek holes, anyway I took bath cause we never know if we are gonna bath well in kalikatar, we don’t even know an ‘A’ about this place.
In the eve, we have coded the books, as
And by now we are done with bag pack for our new unknown destiny, Im leaving lots of my belonging behind in the windcheater cover! And few of my books in kalpana’s bag. Besides I have carried some long term useful books for me, like a thesis of our senior roshan thapa and a book by alan carr and research book each, I plan to finish savoring one book in each vdc, let’s see!
Hmm, by now its late night, we have kept the fan on to keep ourselves away from the heat of summer and mosquitoes, so the same dizzy sound-husshing around, and the cool wind. Even in this midnight, I believe it will be usual of laurel suggesting lots of educational stuff to us just as we keep on asking her today and forever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment