Acceptance: A generous heart,kind speech & a life of service & compassion

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Aasu-kavi

(the painful mourn of a man after the death of his mother and his beloved)
oh god why did u destroy yr creation
how could u destroy yr creation
u gave me yr creation the most beautiful flower and
you banged her in her heart
O sister, when i see my beloved face
and her beautiful countenance
i can never visualize her death
my beloved, my pearl
pls dont look down to the earth
i am coming to you there
with tears as my gift i am coming to you
the diamond of love, missing here in earth
i am coming carrying it in my heart
(. . .complaining mournfully to his sister now)
O how could the fire burn the lotus body
how cruelly it engulf the softest petal like skin
where can i find my beloved to hold her in my heart now
pls give me her ashes at least and let me hold her tight
O my mother, O my beloved
i cant live here
my mother i cant live here anymore
no more my beloved, no more can i live here alone
. . . .
( a sister consoling her brother)
my brother
your beloved is not dead
she has become the eternal star
 she blossoms in our garden in spring
the heavenly birds sing her praises. . .
(still the brother could bear the tragedy no more. . .)

the curtains cover me my dear sister
now i wont cry anymore,
cause i am destined to meet my beloved tomorrow
my dear god, pls raise the curtain right now,
i will be obliged to you whole heatedly then
god, pls take me to yr lap fast, i will be so grateful to you. . .

. . .feeling a zenith of pain in the triangulation of devkota-muna madan- and narayan gopal

No comments:

Post a Comment